Forest Practice Permitting

Let us guide you through the process

Let us be your advocate with the DNR

FYI – FPA stands for Forest Practices Application

How we can help you

Forest Practices Permitting (FPA) Form for WA State
We can help you navigate the red tape.

Example of an FPA for WA State

DNR 9-page form
Thumbnail of Forest Practices Application - FPA for WA State

WA DNR Fees for FPAs

What activities require an FPA permit?

Forest practices that may require a permit include: harvesting timber, salvaging standing and down wood, constructing forest roads, opening or expanding a rock pit on forest land for forestry use, operating in or over any typed water and applying forest chemicals with an aircraft.
Arden Tree Farms does a fantastic job at Forest Management. They reduce the fire risk and create a healthy forest. They are teaching our younger generation how to maintain a healthy forest for generations.
Colville Resident

Contact Us Today

call/text @ (509) 684-2507
Scroll to Top